There are a lot of tough questions when thinking about caring for aging parents or loved ones. Most importantly, can they stay safe at home? With Home Care Angels Home Services, they can. We have been caring for seniors in their homes with compassionate and holistic non-medical care for the past 15 years. Our caregivers are certified in Dementia Care, COVID-19 and In-Home Care. You’ll get highly qualified caregivers, carefully selected for your loved ones, to help with activities of daily living, meal prep, light housekeeping, or 24/7 live-in care. Due to COVID-19, we’ve taken extra precautions and implemented protocols consistent with CDC guidelines to ensure the quality and safety of all our clients.
Home Care Angels has provided exemplary in-home care since 2005 and here is just some of what sets us apart:
- Customized care plans for each of our clients
- Exceptional, dependable, high quality caregivers
- Compassionate office staff
- Commitment to improving our clients’ quality of life
- Respect for our clients’ independence
- Open communication with clients and families
- 24/7 availability to meet your needs
- Client Activity Program to enhance our clients’ lives
- Regular Care Manager visits
- Consistent A+ Rating from the Illinois Better Business Bureau
- Our pledge to follow “Industry Best Practices”
- Preferred vendor of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Long-term care insurances accepted
- Independently owned and operated
- Licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- Insured and bonded
The advantage of Home Care Angels vs. an independent caregiver:
The Home Care Angels Advantage
- Pays into caregivers’ taxes, social security and unemployment insurance
- Carries liability insurance in case of caregiver injury
- Is licensed and bonded in the state of Illinois
- Caregivers receive training certified by Illinois Department of Public Health
- lan monitored by a Care Manager
- Oversees caregiver’s job performance
- Provides replacement in case of an emergency
- Does background checks, reference checks and fingerprinting
Why choose home care?
We believe home care is best—and so do the majority of seniors. In fact, according to an AARP Report*, nearly 90% of adults aged 65+ want to stay in their current home and community as they age. It’s not surprising that most people want to remain in their home as long as they can. Moving can be difficult and disorienting for anyone, but especially for the elderly. Home is where they’re most comfortable and feel safest, in a familiar environment, in the community they know and love.
Since 2005, Home Care Angels has been offering an alternative to assisted living and nursing facilities. We are here to provide the services every family needs to allow loved ones to stay in the home they love for as long as they like.
*Source: AARP PPI, “What is Livable? Community Preferences of Older Adults,” April 2014
Accreditations + Affiliations
We are licensed as a Home Service Agency by the Illinois Department of Public Health. We are an active member of the Home Care Association of America and a member of the Illinois Better Business Bureau.
If you have any questions...
You can call one of our Care Coordinators at 847.824.5221 or send us a message. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.